GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading supplier of advanced semiconductor and optical communications components, today announced that it will be showcasing its 100Gbps networking leadership at the upcoming OFC/NFOEC show with live demonstrations of its 100Gbps quad driver and TFPS™ modulator bundle and an Infiniband EDR chipset at GigOptix booth #3113, and several new product introductions. At OFC/NFOEC booth #3113, GigOptix will showcase the following products and bundled solutions:
- GX62455: a high-performance 4x32Gbps Mach-Zhender Modulator (MZM) driver designed for 100Gbps DP-QPSK long-haul optical transmitters
- LX8240: a small footprint thin film polymer on silicon (TFPS™) modulator for long-haul 100Gbps DP-QPSK and ultra-long-haul 100Gbps coherent optical transponders
- GLX1411: bundle assembly containing the GX62455 directly connected to LX8240 with associated biasing circuitry for 100Gbps DP-QPSK applications
- HXT6204: a 4x28Gbps VCSEL driver designed for compact, low-power optical transmitter modules and AOCs
- HXR6204: a 4x28Gbps transimpedance amplifier (TIA) array designed for high capacity, optical telecom and datacom links and AOCs such as Infiniband EDR
The 4-channel HXT6204 and HXR6204 devices, as well as the newly released 12-channel HXT6212 and HXR6212 devices based on the similar silicon platform, are also now available for progressive sampling and evaluation.For more information, please visit GigOptix booth #3113 at OFC/NFOEC or contact your local sales manager via firstname.lastname@example.org. About GigOptix, Inc. GigOptix is a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming that address emerging high growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company offers a broad portfolio of high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz and drivers, TIAs and TFPSTM optical modulators for 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix Sunset Rescue Program .