Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with the Canon Eyecare solutions and products at Vision Expo East including:The Canon digital retinal camera lineup helps providers easily manipulate image data.
- CR-2 Digital Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera: With low-flash intensity to minimize pupil constriction, the time required for taking multiple pictures is shortened. Plus, this camera has a lightweight and compact design, using only minimal office space for added convenience.
- CR-2 PLUS Digital Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera: Delivering Red-Free and Cobalt digital filters and Fundus Autofluorescence (FAF) photography, this device is useful in evaluating the vascular and nerve fiber layers.
- CX-1 Hybrid Digital Mydriatic/Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera: This hybrid model provides five photography modes including Color, Red-Free, Cobalt, Fluorescein Angiography and FAF. Using the non-mydriatic mode, this device not only saves time and resources, it also makes the diagnostic procedure more comfortable for patients with small pupils.
- RK-F2 Full Auto Ref-Keratometer: This device includes a Full Auto Mode which allows professionals to automatically align, focus and acquire a reading for one eye and continue to the opposite eye to perform the same function – all with one touch of a button. This feature contributes to a comfortable, efficient screening process for the patient.
- TX-20 Full Auto Tonometer: This non-contact tonometer is compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport and install. With soft air puffs, the TX-20 tonometer easily measures Intraocular Pressure (IOP), which allows doctors to perform simple eye exams efficiently and enhances patient comfort.
- PTS 1000 Automated Perimeter: Manufactured by OPTOPOL Technology S.A., the PTS 1000 perimeter is a modern diagnostic instrument for precise and fast testing for field of vision.
- imageSPECTRUM Software (Version 4.1): Compatible with the Microsoft Windows 7 2 operating system, imageSPECTRUM Software offers efficient management of images that can help improve workflow processes while reducing appointment times.
|†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.|
|All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.|
|1 DICOM is a registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standard publications retailing to digital communications of medical information.|
|2 Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.|