Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Garmin ( GRMN) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Garmin fell 57 cents (-1.6%) to $34.68 on light volume. Throughout the day, 958,111 shares of Garmin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.62-$35.68 after having opened the day at $35.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.25. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Suntech Power Holdings ( STP), down 23.9%, Sigmatron International ( SGMA), down 23.4%, MEMC Electronic Materials ( WFR), down 13.4%, and LDK Solar Company ( LDK), down 12%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Garmin Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.