Below is a quick list of nanny tax burdens a parent could expect an online payroll provider to handle:
- Paying the nanny either with direct deposit or by check – there’s no additional fee for either.
- Collecting and paying all Social Security, Medicare, FUTA and other payroll taxes.
- Completing all Nanny Tax paperwork including a 1040-ES four times a year and a signature-ready Schedule H with your annual 1040.
- Providing a W-2 at the end of the year that the nanny can access online 24/7.
- Google+: SurePayroll Inc.
- Like us on Facebook: SurePayroll
- Follow us on Twitter @SurePayroll
- Connect on LinkedIn: SurePayroll Inc.