REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of dataintegration software, today announced a series of new Informatica Global Customer Support offerings, self-serviceresources and enhancements to the award-winning Informatica MySupport portal, all aimed at improving thecustomer experience by powering more personalized, proactive andeffective customer support worldwide. Next-Generation Proactive Log Analyzer: AcceleratingTime-to-Resolution Also included in the new offerings is a distributed,scenario-based log gatherer and information collector forInformatica 9.x installations. Support organizations commonly spendimmense amounts of time collecting data, logs and information onsymptoms versus actually resolving issues. By speedingtime-to-resolution by as much as 25 percent, Log analyzer addressesthis problem by proactively collecting diagnostic data associatedwith a specific issue, including logs, configuration reports, andworkflow exports. The collected data can be used immediately bycustomer personnel for troubleshooting, or uploaded with a singleclick to Informatica Global Customer Support for furtheranalysis. With this, Informatica Global Customer Support clientelecan:
- Quickly and unobtrusively collect data relevant to a particularsupport scenario.
- Take advantage of pre-configured scenarios such as Session Hangand Profile Crash.
- Use a single interface for scenario configuration and managingdata collection across multiple product installations.
- Call Me - Through the Call Me app, Enterpriseand Mission-Critical level Informatica Global CustomerSupport clientele can interact directly with the InformaticaService Engineer (SE) assigned to any of their service requests. Ifthe SE is inaccessible, the customer can be transferred immediatelyto an available SE.
- Simple Online Escalation -- Enterprise andMission-Critical level clientele can quickly escalate aservice request through the Informatica MySupport portal, elicitingimmediate response from the Escalation Team.
- Online Bug Tracking - All Informatica Global CustomerSupport clientele are able to use the Online Bug Tracking app tolink quickly to a personalized list of all bugs associated withtheir particular projects, including bug details and close and enddates. The list can be easily exported to an Excel spreadsheet foroffline use.
Additional InformationRecently, Informatica Global Customer Support was honored with a 2013Gold Stevie Award for its use of technology in CustomerService. Informatica is making the use of technology a key factorin its ability to help drive customer success and rapid ROI throughsuperior and timely service/support, a key differentiator forInformatica in the marketplace. In the last 12 months, Informatica Global Customer Support hasfocused on using technology to empower customers toavoid/manage/resolve issues through Informatica's MySupport Portal.Also recognized by the Association of Support Professionals as oneof the world's " TenBest Web Support Sites" MySupport is earning considerableplaudits from customers for its new Support TV and highlypersonalized user experience. These plaudits are translatingdirectly into increased and more effective use of InformaticaMySupport resources, strengthening those resources, decreased siteattrition and increased call deflections. In addition to the 2013 Gold Stevie for Use of Technology inCustomer Service, Informatica Global Customer Support was alsorecognized with a 2013Bronze Stevie for Innovation in Customer Service. About Informatica Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number oneindependent provider of data integration software.Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their topbusiness imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend onInformatica to fully leverage their information assets residingon-premise, in the Cloud and acrosssocial networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000(1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com.Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informaticaand http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp. ### Note: Informatica, Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Global Customer Support are trademarks orregistered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the UnitedStates and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other companyand product names may be trade names or trademarks of theirrespective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 firstname.lastname@example.org