REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced a series of new Informatica Global Customer Support offerings, self-service resources and enhancements to the award-winning Informatica MySupport portal, all aimed at improving the customer experience by powering more personalized, proactive and effective customer support worldwide. Next-Generation Proactive Log Analyzer: Accelerating Time-to-Resolution Also included in the new offerings is a distributed, scenario-based log gatherer and information collector for Informatica 9.x installations. Support organizations commonly spend immense amounts of time collecting data, logs and information on symptoms versus actually resolving issues. By speeding time-to-resolution by as much as 25 percent, Log analyzer addresses this problem by proactively collecting diagnostic data associated with a specific issue, including logs, configuration reports, and workflow exports. The collected data can be used immediately by customer personnel for troubleshooting, or uploaded with a single click to Informatica Global Customer Support for further analysis. With this, Informatica Global Customer Support clientele can:
- Quickly and unobtrusively collect data relevant to a particular support scenario.
- Take advantage of pre-configured scenarios such as Session Hang and Profile Crash.
- Use a single interface for scenario configuration and managing data collection across multiple product installations.
- Call Me - Through the Call Me app, Enterprise and Mission-Critical level Informatica Global Customer Support clientele can interact directly with the Informatica Service Engineer (SE) assigned to any of their service requests. If the SE is inaccessible, the customer can be transferred immediately to an available SE.
- Simple Online Escalation -- Enterprise and Mission-Critical level clientele can quickly escalate a service request through the Informatica MySupport portal, eliciting immediate response from the Escalation Team.
- Online Bug Tracking - All Informatica Global Customer Support clientele are able to use the Online Bug Tracking app to link quickly to a personalized list of all bugs associated with their particular projects, including bug details and close and end dates. The list can be easily exported to an Excel spreadsheet for offline use.
Additional InformationRecently, Informatica Global Customer Support was honored with a 2013 Gold Stevie Award for its use of technology in Customer Service. Informatica is making the use of technology a key factor in its ability to help drive customer success and rapid ROI through superior and timely service/support, a key differentiator for Informatica in the marketplace. In the last 12 months, Informatica Global Customer Support has focused on using technology to empower customers to avoid/manage/resolve issues through Informatica's MySupport Portal. Also recognized by the Association of Support Professionals as one of the world's " Ten Best Web Support Sites" MySupport is earning considerable plaudits from customers for its new Support TV and highly personalized user experience. These plaudits are translating directly into increased and more effective use of Informatica MySupport resources, strengthening those resources, decreased site attrition and increased call deflections. In addition to the 2013 Gold Stevie for Use of Technology in Customer Service, Informatica Global Customer Support was also recognized with a 2013 Bronze Stevie for Innovation in Customer Service. About Informatica Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com . Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation , http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp . ### Note: Informatica, Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Global Customer Support are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 firstname.lastname@example.org