- Gafisa Group unit deliveries increased 43% y-o-y to 9,378 in 4Q12
- 2012 unit deliveries increased 20% y-o-y and exceeded the upper end of full-year guidance
- Consolidated free cash generation was positive at R$381 million in 4Q12
- Operational consolidated cash flow reached R$1.04 billion in 2012, exceeding the upper end of increased full-year guidance of R$600 – R$800 million
- Launches reached R$2.95 billion, in line with the upper end of guidance, while sales totaled R$2.63 billion in 2012
- Consolidated sales velocity reached 20% in 4Q12, or 25% ex-Tenda
Gafisa S.A. (Bovespa: GFSA3; NYSE: GFA), Brazil’s leading diversified national homebuilder, has reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. Fourth quarter and full year financial results can be found on the Company’s website ( www.gafisa.com.br/ir) and with the Brazilian Comissao de Valores Mobiliarios (CVM).