Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply fell $1.13 (-1.1%) to $102.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 499,344 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 714,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $102.68-$104.05 after having opened the day at $104.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.05. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Bluefly ( BFLY), down 6.4%, Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), down 6%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), down 2.8%, and Perfumania Holdings ( PERF), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.