Advanced Business Intelligence Within Changepoint Offers Critical Insight for Companies With Growing, Global Services Organizations
- Manage growing amounts of data. The ability to sort and manage vast quantities of data and access this information on various devices including tablets is a business necessity for executives. Changepoint and IBM Business Analytics provide robust portal, dash-boarding and visual analytic access in a real-time environment to provide increased visibility.
- Translate data into knowledge. Not only do executives need to manage and access more and more data, they need to be able to quickly interpret this data to drive real-time business decisions. The key metrics for managing a services business are revenue and margin. Traditionally, executives have had difficulty in obtaining real-time financial information from their services business. As an example, organizations with no resource visibility are not optimizing allocation. Real-time access into resource skills and availability translates to increased resource utilization. A one percent increase in utilization for a 100-person organization can contribute an additional $312,000 to the bottom line.3 IBM Business Analytics provides better visibility and drill-through capabilities into data, which impacts the overall health and performance of a business.
By delivering a consistent, accurate view of all business information, IBM Business Analytics provides decision makers at all levels of the enterprise with ground-breaking capabilities to better manage performance. The seamless integration between IBM Business Analytics and Changepoint will provide users with robust out-of-the-box business intelligence to drive financial forecasting, operational excellence, and resource planning and customer satisfaction -- enabling improved execution on services strategy.Additionally, IBM Business Analytics will provide executives with more powerful analytics to manage critical objectives for their professional services and IT organizations. Key capabilities of the integrated solution include:
- Real-time visibility within Changepoint through embedded dashboards and portals showcasing interactive graphical and tabular data that provides clear revenue, cost and margin type metrics providing increased visibility into operational success.
- Ability to tailor analytic information by use in real-time through IBM Business Analytics using extended grouping, filtering and drill-through capabilities.
- Comprehensive data model that respects Changepoint's security protocol to ensure organizational analytical integrity for end users.
- Ability for executives and consultants to access analytics via tablet, mobile devices and desktop providing real-time access to data.
CONTACT: Press Contacts Heidi Riffert Compuware Changepoint firstname.lastname@example.org 905-886-7000 x 4308 Ellyn Winters-Robinson Compuware Changepoint email@example.com 519-624-2402 For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation One Campus Martius Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353 http://www.compuware.com