- A cleaner, more engaging design
- Richer integration of photography, video and interactive story elements
- More efficient customized navigation for registered users
- Responsive designs optimized for desktops and tablets
- Higher-impact presentation of advertising
- Improved ability to scan and discover content
- Better-integrated user-comments and share tools
Denise Warren, general manager, NYTimes.com and senior vice president and chief advertising officer, The New York Times Media Group, said, “We are constantly looking for ways to better express our journalism and improve our digital experiences, for users and advertisers alike. We trust that our highly-engaged audience will provide constructive feedback about the beta site, which we will consider very seriously as we work to create the most comprehensive and immersive digital news experience we possibly can.”About The New York Times Company The New York Times Company (NYSE:NYT), a leading global, multimedia news and information company with 2012 revenues of $2.0 billion, includes The New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, The Boston Globe, NYTimes.com, BostonGlobe.com, Boston.com and related properties. The Company’s core purpose is to enhance society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news and information.