- Improved Developer Tooling: Fuse IDE and JBoss Developer Studio provide an intuitive, easy to use, drag-and-drop integration development environment.
- Lightweight Architecture: Apache Karaf provides a lightweight container for application and component deployment.
- Operational Efficiency: Fuse Fabric provides a centralized console for managing distributed containers, while JBoss Operations Network extends additional management and monitoring capabilities for Red Hat JBoss Middleware tools installed across the network.
Red Hat JBoss Middleware meets the broad range of development, deployment and integration requirements across on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments, providing cost-effective and open alternatives to more expensive, heavy-weight proprietary products.Availability Beta versions of Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ are available today. Both products are scheduled for general availability in April. Supporting Quotes Craig Muzilla, vice president and general manager, Middleware, Red Hat “These technologies, and the dedicated communities behind them, bring to the table capabilities that we believe will define the future of enterprise integration and messaging. They are open, flexible, high-performing, lightweight and fully capable in cloud, on premise or hybrid computing environments. Introducing these products as part of the Red Hat JBoss Middleware family gives enterprises a way to use Camel and Active MQ with confidence and represents a significant and symbolic step toward realizing our vision of empowering customers to become intelligent, integrated enterprises.” Stephen D. Hendrick, group vice president for application development and deployment research, IDC “Middleware platforms are continually evolving to meet application needs. Especially important today is support for real-time messaging and integration as application development turns more social and mobile. Adding and assimilating messaging and integration capabilities in a middleware stack, like Red Hat is doing, allows customers to quickly and cost effectively integrate applications, data, and devices across the entire enterprise. Products like JBoss Fuse and JBoss A-MQ, that have open source roots, can be especially appealing to ecosystem partners because of the combined product support and licensing flexibility that is characteristic of open source derived products." Joe Dickman, senior vice president, Vizuri “These technologies deliver an enormous competitive edge for our clients by empowering them to integrate various systems more quickly and efficiently in a standard and compliant manner. We see high interest for mission-critical lightweight integration and messaging technologies, especially for Camel. These technologies are increasingly coming up as a top priority during client conversations. From a partner perspective, Red Hat is creating opportunities for us and our clients to deliver innovation and business value with these products.”
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse product page
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse download page
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ product page
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ download page
- Press Blog: “ JBoss A-MQ 6.0 and JBoss Fuse 6.0 Enable Intelligent Integration”
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube