NEW YORK, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The New York Knickerbockers and New York Rangers today released season ticket information for the 2013-14 seasons. Knicks season ticket prices will increase an average of 6.4%, and Rangers will increase an average of 4%. Season ticket holders will be contacted directly by their service representative with specific information on their account in the coming weeks. Knicks season tickets were sold out for the third consecutive year and Rangers for the sixth consecutive year for the 2012-13 seasons. Knicks and Rangers season tickets will be offered at 26 different price points for each team. A number of flexible payment plan options are available for all season ticket holders. Exclusive benefits include:
- Savings vs. individual game tickets;
- Access to special events with current players and alumni, such as meet and greets, forums, and interactive fan fests;
- First option to buy playoff tickets and for seat upgrades;
- Online ticketing services with ability to make real-time payments, track ticket usage, email tickets to friends or clients and buy or sell tickets;
- Special rewards for paying with a Chase card;
- And a dedicated service representative to provide assistance for all account needs.