- providing accessible and affordable banking to Canadians;
- advancing the goals of small business;
- creating an environment where all employees can excel;
- making a real difference in our communities; and
- protecting our environment.
The Salt Lake City-based regional bank could soon become an activist or acquisition target, considering its high regulatory costs and the post-Brexit low-interest rate-environment it faces.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) stock is falling after the company agreed to acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in a $3.8 billion transaction.
The S&P 500 bounces back into positive territory for 2016 on Wednesday in day two of a post-Brexit comeback rally.