- Mobility Services Workshop, the newest offering from Dell’s Business Consulting portfolio, includes an in-depth analysis and formal recommendations for applications and strategy that can be managed internally or implemented by Dell.
- Consulting to align mobility frameworks to the enterprise’s IT strategy, using Dell’s subject matter expertise, best practices knowledge and end-to-end point of view.
- Mobile application development and testing to provide custom applications and help ensure reliability across various platforms, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows 8. Developed in native code, using a cross-platform approach, or via an HTML 5 solution, depending on the customer’s specific needs.
- Application management and mobile device solutions that enable IT to manage applications and devices, designed to ensure data security at every step of the process.
- User experience designed to provide research, user interface and visual design for multiple platforms, channels, smart phones and screen resolutions.
- Maintenance, support and deployment to simplify mobility oversight and governance, whether customer managed or as a Dell-managed service.
“Defining a strong mobility strategy is one of the critical requirements for our customers as they look at enterprise mobility solutions to enable organizational productivity, employee engagement and customer experience,” said Raman Sapra, executive director for applications & business process outsourcing, Dell Services. “Dell has a unique ability to cover the entire mobile lifecycle, from providing the devices to offering the range of application services to help customers oversee their own mobile solutions or to manage it for them.”About DELL Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. Dell Services develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of services and solutions in applications, business process, consulting, infrastructure and support to help customers succeed. Learn more at www.dell.com. Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.