Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Shutterfly ( SFLY) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Shutterfly fell 69 cents (-1.5%) to $44.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Shutterfly exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 933,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.23-$45.43 after having opened the day at $45.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.07. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Selectica ( SLTC), down 4.6%, LookSmart ( LOOK), down 4.4%, Internet Initiative Japan ( IIJI), down 4%, and SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Shutterfly Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.