|What:||National Association of Workforce Board Forum 2013 (NAWB)|
|When:||March 9-12, 2013|
|1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW|
|Washington, DC 20009|
|Booth #:||112 and 114|
- Leverage unparalleled insights into localized labor market data with Real-Time Labor Intelligence and helping organizations with crucial workforce decisions, initiatives and services.
- Increase job readiness and placement by engaging young, dislocated workers and others via Online Career Community Sites.
- Increase the speed of placement for unemployed individuals with Online Job Center Solutions.
- Complement existing offerings to youth, displaced workers and veterans and equipping WIB staff to help workforces stand out from the crowd with Power Seeker Workshops, Power Recruiter Workshops and Making Your Future Count live and online workshops.
- Provide veterans with proven resources like Monster Government Solutions’ innovative Military Skills Translator.