AVG Technologies (NYSE: AVG), the provider of Internet and mobile security solutions to 146 million active users, today announced it will join top technology vendors and solution providers at UBM Tech Channel’s XChange Solution Provider conference, being held in Orlando, Fla. March 10-12, 2013. AVG, a sponsor of the Cloud Integrators Forum pre-event workshop, will showcase AVG® CloudCare™, its simplified IT management platform and services for small and medium-sized business (SMBs). XChange Solution Provider brings together key solution provider decision makers with leading vendors, industry experts and CRN editors. The focus of the 2013 XChange Forum event is cloud services, one of the major and growing trends in business. Recent IDC research* shows current worldwide spending on cloud services at more than $40 billion and approaching $100 billion by 2016. “Today’s solution providers face unstoppable technological change and customers who are struggling to adapt IT to strengthen their businesses. IT solution providers must become not only IT leaders but business technology strategists. Our goal at XChange Solution Provider is to bring together the key players in the industry to help deepen understanding of the dynamic IT trends—cloud, BYOD, mobility, consumerization of IT and security—and examine how solution providers can adapt and thrive,” said Kelley Damore, Senior Vice President, Editorial Director, UBM Tech Channel. “AVG is excited to be part of this year’s XChange, with themes that are core to our focus,” said Luke Walling, Vice President of Sales and Operations for AVG Technologies. “We built AVG CloudCare specifically to help partners address the new market realities and move their business easily, profitably and securely to the cloud. This is a great venue to introduce more solution providers to AVG CloudCare and kickstart their SMB cloud services offerings.” AVG CloudCare provides an easy-to-use cloud based administrative platform that allows remote deployment and management of IT and security services for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) at an affordable price. The cloud-based IT administration platform is provided to partners free-of-charge enabling them to roll out “pay-as-you-go” services that make it easier for them to manage and protect their small business customers. Free remote management tools, one-click service and user activation plus easy policy deployment help save time and reduce the need for onsite visits – allowing partners to serve even the smallest customer more profitably. Additional benefits include sales alerts and one-click reporting to help demonstrate partners’ added value.
AVG Speaker Highlights
- AVG Senior Director of Product Management David Haadsma will show how AVG has simplified Reseller transition to SMB Cloud Services and preview new AVG CloudCare services during the Cloud Integrators Forum panel discussions on Sunday, March 10.
- In a session designed to build vital sales skills essential to today’s MSPs and IT resellers, noted sales coach and motivational speaker Gil Gargill will present “Two Ways To Increase Your Profits and Build Your Business With AVG CloudCare” during the XChange Boardroom session on Tuesday, March 12.
- For breaking news, follow AVG on Twitter at www.twitter.com/officialAVGnews
- For small business security trends analysis, follow the AVG small business blog at small-business.blog.avg.com
- Join our Facebook community at www.facebook.com/AVGfree
- Join our LinkedIn community www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2719797