HD Video for Hospitality presents a number of significant benefits:
- Reliable Service via TWC’s wholly owned hybrid fiber-coax network, fully managed by dedicated 24/7 support
- A cost-effective and customizable solution to bring HD programming into each room
- Guest access to more than 100 channels, including more than 60 in HD, free video on demand, and premium video on demand viewing choices
- Using the on-screen Navigator and a specially designed streamlined and antimicrobial remote control, guests can easily change user settings and access thousands of free and premium on demand programs
- Enables hotels to customize the guide with their hotel logo and create channel lineups that best suit their clientele
- Scalable for future enhanced features and expanded programming
For more information about HD Video for Hospitality or any other TWCBC services, visit twcbc.com/HDH. In addition to HD Video for Hospitality, Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a broad range of Internet, Voice, Television, Network and Cloud services.About Time Warner Cable Business Class Time Warner Cable Business Class, a division of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC), offers a full complement of business communications tools to small-and medium-sized businesses and enterprise-sized companies. Its phone, Internet, Ethernet, cable TV and security solutions are enhanced by award-winning customer service and local support teams. Through its NaviSite subsidiary, the Company also offers managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Business Class was founded in 1998. Today, it serves approximately 550,000 business customers throughout Time Warner Cable’s markets.