Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI), developer of the leading email client Incredimail, today debuted its latest version of Incredimail, forever changing the email experience for iPad owners. Incredimail for the iPad is the first email application truly adapted for the touch-screen, and is the first major redesign of email in over 20 years. It redesigns the inbox, unifies multiple email accounts, creates a photo inbox from your friends and family Facebook photos, and elevates messages so their contents can easily be seen by users at a glance, in an intuitive “magazine-by-touch” format.
Incredimail is available for free download in the App Store. Highlights that users can enjoy with Incredimail for the iPad include:
- Unified Inbox: Add as many email accounts as you want and view them in a unified inbox, or view each account separately. Incredimail currently supports Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, and any other IMAP account.
- Quick Peeks: See a quick preview of emails directly from the inbox, without having to open them.
- Photo Inbox: In addition to the regular email inbox, enjoy a photo inbox that features photos from friends and family, keeping you fully up to date with the people that matter most (starting with Facebook photos, others will be added soon).
- Link Previews (a.k.a. Snippets): All links sent to you including photos, videos and articles, are presented as a preview within the email for a pleasant and uninterrupted email experience. Links you send are also viewed as previews by the email recipient.
- Email Stationery: Enjoy a specially designed email stationery collection to add a personal style to emails you send. Additional stationery and rich content coming soon.
- Built-In Web Browser: Search and browse the web right inside your inbox, ensuring an uninterrupted experience.
- Future features to include: POP3 email support, other social platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and more photo integration with Picasa Web, Flickr and Instagram.
1 http://www.perion.com/presscenter, January 23, 2013Source: Perion Network Ltd.