- New, simplified look and feel
- Auto-save results and revisit any time in the future
- HARP certificate search
- Email results findings with two clicks
- MI premium tax information
- Order MI from the tool, reducing data entry
- Dedicated underwriting help line
Increasing scrutiny on U.S.-China deals could be magnified under the Trump administration, dampening the potential for future deals and possibly putting current agreements in limbo.
Tensions between the U.S and China have increased under the Obama administration. Will tensions flare up when President-elect Trump takes office?
Know which stocks are interest-rate sensitive and which don't care, says Jim Cramer.