Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre rose $3.28 (3.7%) to $90.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 764,809 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 586,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $86.71-$91.91 after having opened the day at $88.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.59. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Mastech Holdings ( MHH), up 14.1%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 13.3%, Checkpoint Systems ( CKP), up 8.1%, and Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.