- Complimentary high-speed Internet
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
- Complimentary breakfast and evening social hours
- Full kitchens
- A 2,800-square-foot fitness center
- An outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
Hilton Worldwide (HLT) is expanding globally, taking advantage of a booming lodging industry, hotels managed by franchisees and Marriott's (MAR) preoccupation with its recent merger.
Evercore analyst Richard Hightower said Marriott could run into potential contractual issues by keeping all 30 brands under its umbrella.
Marriott (MAR) began offering discounts on hotel rooms this week, an event referred to by KeyBanc Capital analysts as 'Black November.'