- Complimentary high-speed Internet
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
- Complimentary breakfast and evening social hours
- Full kitchens
- A 2,800-square-foot fitness center
- An outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
Marriott International (MAR) and more than a dozen other hotels were hit by a data breach that may have divulged payment card data.
Experts see global terrorism,the Zika virus and weak corporate earnings growth hitting the lodging sector hard in the next two years. Is it time to check out of hotel stocks?
The better-than-expected job gains and lower unemployment rate helps Democrat Hillary Clinton, while confident, safely employed consumers may let the Federal Reserve boost interest rates sooner than markets anticipated.
App company HYP3R looks to give hospitality and entertainment companies even more access to the industry's plugged-in customers.