Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced that it has introduced new mobile marketing capabilities to each of the five solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Adobe customers now have access to new mobile capabilities for analytics, social app development, targeting content on smartphones and tablets, advertising and mobile content management and delivery. "Mobile now accounts for 25 percent of the analytics data we capture each quarter," said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. "Marketers must think 'mobile first' when developing strategies, campaigns and content. We have added new mobile marketing capabilities to every solution in Adobe Marketing Cloud, so marketers can better meet the expectations of an increasingly mobile customer base." Mobile Analytics The huge volume of data flowing through mobile channels requires that marketers know and plan for the critical nuances that can make or break a mobile user’s experience. Adobe Analytics offers powerful mobile analytics capabilities, including:
- New, out-of-the-box mobile app analytics reports which make it easier for marketers to visualize app user acquisition, engagement, retention and performance metrics, helping marketers better understand the behaviors of new and returning mobile users.
- New integration with Distimo provides Adobe Analytics customers with app store data such as downloads, rankings and revenue, giving marketers a more complete understanding of app user engagement from initial download through monetization.
Mobile AdvertisingConsumers engage very differently with mobile ads than they do with desktop ads. This requires an ad management solution powerful and flexible enough to optimize bids for mobile ads differently than for desktop ads. With Adobe Media Optimizer, marketers can now:
- Create and target mobile ads from Media Optimizer across digital marketing channels.
- Model and bid mobile ads differently than desktop ads.
- Track, report and optimize engagement metrics and conversions captured by Adobe Analytics on mobile sites.
- Deliver targeted content on mobile optimized websites through standard Target implementation.
- Deliver targeted content within iOS, Android, Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, OSX, and Blackberry mobile applications via Adobe Marketing Cloud analytics and optimization SDK.
- Execute A/B and multivariate tests to optimize mobile app experiences.
- Automatically detect a visitor’s device and deliver real-time content specific to that device.
- During content authoring, preview exactly how content will perform on tablets and smartphones and precisely control video and image resizing and delivery for optimal performance across devices.
- Deliver rich, interactive experiences to mobile devices on the fly using a single set of master assets and video that automatically adjusted to fit different devices.
- Rapidly develop and deliver mobile applications through integration with PhoneGap, Adobe’s standards-based framework for building cross-platform apps.
About Adobe Marketing CloudNow there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting and Web experience management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever. Visit www.marketing.adobe.com to learn more. About Adobe Systems Incorporated Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com. © 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.