- New UI – A totally reimagined user experience, which is much more visual and lets marketers easily see which campaigns are driving business results and then drill down into any campaign to discover specifically what assets, including posts, apps, and keywords, are performing best.
- Mobility – Manage social channels on-the-go via tablets and smartphones (iOS and Android™ supported).
- Cross-team collaboration – Seamless collaboration tools now let stakeholders across the organization share feedback on campaigns, content and data.
- Content calendar – Improved ability to create, schedule and track social campaigns across platforms and properties.
- Social buzz monitoring – Improved dashboard gives better insight into geographical trends and brand buzz data that helps social marketers act quickly when brand conversations are trending.
- Campaign attribution – Automatically attribute social activity to the metrics that matter most, and break down performance by post and content, giving marketers more insight into the types of content that are driving the best results.
Check out the full story on these and more enhancements in Adobe Social here.Availability The new functionality in Adobe Social is currently in beta. About Adobe Marketing Cloud Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting and Web experience management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever. Visit www.marketing.adobe.com to learn more. About Adobe Systems Incorporated Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com. © 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.