NEW YORK, March 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voltari, a division of Motricity (Nasdaq:MOTR) and the leader in predictive analytical solutions for targeting mobile consumers, today launched Voltari Auto – the first real-time learning, predictive analytics platform for automotive-related mobile advertising. Voltari Auto utilizes a hyper-local specialized automotive dataset from Polk, the leader in automotive consumer data.
Voltari Auto empowers marketers with unprecedented access to:
- ZIP+4 predictive targeting, with an average of just 4.5 households per ZIP+4 in the U.S.
- Roll-up of individual and household data to ZIP+4
- Over 300 auto-related data points provided by Polk, including:
- Inferred vehicle information: brand, make, type, value and age of vehicle owned
- Inferred purchase intent, vehicles considered and budget selections
- Hyper-local targeting by combining with geo-fencing
CONTACT: Voltari Phone: 646-790-7132 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org