- 296 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a sectional sofa sleeper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 1,800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order snacks and entrees
- Intimate Bakery Café featuring specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and White Lodging Services today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Austin Downtown, just steps from the Austin Convention Center and the city’s famous Sixth Street.
Hyatt Place Austin Downtown, Photo Credit: Neil Goldman“With thousands of music, film and digital enthusiasts arriving to our great city from around the world, there couldn’t be a more exciting time to be a part of this new opening in downtown Austin,” said Brad Haas, general manager, Hyatt Place Austin Downtown. “We can’t wait to welcome guests to the new hotel and show them the authentic hospitality and purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known.” In addition to its proximity to the convention center, Hyatt Place Austin Downtown is just minutes away from the University of Texas and major companies including AMD, Whole Foods and Silicon Labs. Additionally, the hotel is close to more 50 restaurants and only 15 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Hyatt Place Austin Downtown offers: