- Generated $1.1 billion in net sales during the fourth quarter and $4.1 billion in net sales for full-year 2012.
- Achieved $174 million in fourth-quarter Adjusted EBITDA and $566 million in full-year Adjusted EBITDA.
- Reported fourth quarter Adjusted EBITDA margin of 15.3% and full-year Adjusted EBITDA margin of 13.8%.
- Generated $375 million in full-year Recurring Free Cash Flow, surpassing upwardly revised guidance of $340 million, partially benefitted by $15 million in lower capital expenditures that moved from 2012 into 2013.
- Repaid $120 million in debt in 2012, maintaining the Company's yearend leverage of 2.39x within the targeted range of 2.0x to 2.5x.
- Increased 2013 quarterly cash dividend by 20% to $0.30 per share.
- On January 16, 2013, completed its acquisition of Vertis Holdings, Inc. (“Vertis”) and began implementing integration plans to achieve efficiencies and cost-savings.
Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Highlights: