- The MC40 HC provides a mobility experience that meets the critical needs of medical staff, while broadening their access to real-time updates to patient data. With this sleek device in hand, nurses can scan a bar code on a wrist band to access patient records, check medication, update vital information and even call others in the hospital for help without ever leaving the patient’s bedside. Plus, the MC40 HC is outfitted in a polycarbonate, disinfectant-ready material specifically designed to provide each unit with a housing that can meet chemical sanitization protocols and withstand other physical stresses unique to a healthcare environment and the nurses’ workflow.
- The SB1 smart badge is part of a new category of mobile devices ready for use out-of-the-box by clinical and non-clinical staff alike. This smart, wearable device gives associates access to personalized task lists, the ability to scan a barcode, and connect via push-to-talk (PTT) with other workers carrying practically any other PTT-enabled mobile device already deployed in the hospital. The result is a powerful, always-connected workforce that can access the people and information they need to maximize productivity and improve patient care.
- Creating a secure IT environment for healthcare mobility using Motorola’s WiNG 5 Wireless LAN, Secure Access, and AirDefense Services Platform that address the unique challenges in healthcare to be always on, always secure, scalable and reliable. Motorola has a rich history of delivering mission-critical environments, and this infrastructure portfolio provides IT administrators the tools they need to plan, deploy and manage the network while proactively detecting and mitigating rogue devices. Motorola’s Secure Access addresses two provisioning challenges for healthcare IT today: secured guest access and bring your own device (BYOD) to support zero-touch on-boarding of the widest range of consumer smartphones.
- Connecting the mobile, clinical workforce with nurse call demonstrations using Enterprise Voice Solutions with devices including the Enterprise Voice-over WLAN Smartphone and MOTOTRBO™ product families. HIPAA-ready Voice-over WLAN devices communicate seamlessly with two-way radios and even personal smartphones to create a collaborative environment for clinical workers to share patient data in a secure manner.
- Providing healthcare workers access to real-time patient data in their moments that matter through enterprise-ready devices such as the MC75A0-HC mobile computers, DS6878-HC cordless bar code scanner and DS4208-HC corded bar code scanner to complement the Workstations on Wheels (WOW).
- Providing medical device manufacturers with embedded technologies like wireless cards, bar code scan engines, and mobile bar code scanning devices to help them get to market faster in partnership with a leading technology company like Motorola.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Motorola Solutions Healthcare Website: HIMSS 13 Facebook: Motorola Solutions About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2013 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.