Clintegrity 360 combines more than 20 years of specialized CDI and clinical coding experience with Nuance’s voice-enabled CLU technology to create an intelligent system that fuels accuracy from the first capture of the patient’s condition. This ensures documentation that reflects the complexity of each patient’s care, severity of illness and risk of mortality — improving communication, facilitating more effective patient care and supporting appropriate reimbursement. This comprehensive, clinically-oriented documentation process breaks down the traditional silos between clinicians and the teams responsible for coding, compliance and quality reporting and gets everyone speaking the same language — introducing significant operational improvements and more effectively managing information across the continuum of care.Highlights of the Clintegrity 360 Platform:
- Clinical documentation improvement best practice content, technology and services at the point of care powered by J.A. Thomas, now part of Nuance, the premier provider of physician-oriented CDI programs;
- Computer-assisted physician documentation (CAPD) that delivers clinical documentation clarifications to physicians in real time while they document in the EHR, creating a more efficient, effective and less disruptive end-to-end CDI process;
- An integrated, web-based platform leveraging Quantim, Nuance’s leading enterprise-wide Health Information Management solution;
- Computer-assisted coding (CAC) technology that helps drive improved coding efficiencies, reduced denials, and appropriate reimbursement;
- A compliance module that provides healthcare organizations with the ability to ensure clinically-coded documentation is accurate and compliant to meet regulatory challenges including ICD-10, Meaningful Use Stage Two and Value-Based Purchasing programs;
- Comprehensive quality management solutions that provide concurrent documentation review for tracking patients, identifying risks, monitoring outcomes and improving core and quality measure compliance;
- All powered by Nuance’s market-leading CLU technology that automatically extracts key clinical elements from physician narrative and translates it into discrete clinical data along the entire process from care delivery and coding to quality reporting.
- Clintegrity 360: A clinically-driven approach to ICD-10 - white paper
- Are Hospitals Placing Too Much ICD-10 Stock in Computer-Assisted Coding?