“As support for a growing mobile workforce continues to put greater demands on IT organizations for responsive service, as well as heightened service level expectations, new support strategies will become increasingly necessary in order for IT staff to maintain uptime and ensure productivity for employees and clients regardless of their device type or location," according to Robert Young, Research Manager, IDC. "At a time when many IT departments are seeking to leverage Web 2.0 technologies that enable easy access to key support functions from within a single console, Citrix is responding with an innovative cloud-based solution that delivers a smart, integrated toolset that enables service desk staff to efficiently meet their customers’ growing service delivery expectations in a rapidly changing IT landscape.”Customers Choose GoToAssist for Maximum Uptime Alliance iCommunications, a full-service contact center serving clients throughout North America, has experienced several advantages using the toolset’s three modules. “Before we switched to GoToAssist and its three integrated modules, we were using three different systems to provide remote support, service desk management and monitoring. Coordination and communication were a nightmare. The integration has enabled us to be more efficient, but we’ve also been able to track our time much more effectively to easily and accurately bill back to clients,” said Derek Lightfoot, director of technology for Alliance iCommunications. “Our users really like GoToAssist and find it much simpler to open a ticket, which they can do via our web portal or email. The turnaround time for implementing GoToAssist was also really fast. We had it up and running in a week.” Registry Partners, Inc., a provider of operational, research and educational support services to hospitals and cancer centers in 40 states, is using GoToAssist’s integrated Remote Support and Service Desk modules to meet expectations of a fast-growing IT team and the need for increased management. Dave Winstead, Registry Partners’ Director of Technology & Business Development, explained, “We’re anticipating dramatic business growth and saw the need for a tool to support and manage a larger help desk staff. The integration of the GoToAssist remote support and service desk functionality will help us coordinate activities and share information about support incidents and issues across multiple representatives.” Citrix GoToAssist’s Integrated “Triple Play” Toolset
- GoToAssist Service Desk: Support teams can log and track incidents, deliver end-user self-service and manage configurations. The Service Desk tool provides a simple, intuitive way to more effectively manage IT operations and gain visibility into IT services.
- GoToAssist Remote Support: Support teams can quickly resolve technical issues on PC, Mac and mobile devices. Deliver live support and support unattended servers and workstations using screen sharing, chat, diagnostics and other useful tools. Comes with free mobile apps.
- GoToAssist Monitoring: Support teams can proactively manage, inventory and scan all IT networks, servers and services. Gain IT visibility with dashboard views of server health and performance. Inventory all IT assets, including software.
- IDC Technology Spotlight: Beyond Remote Support: Delivering Unrivaled IT and Customer Support in a Cloud-Based BYOD World
- Video: Top 3 Benefits of Citrix GoToAssist Service Desk
- Service Desk Demo: Citrix GoToAssist Service Desk Overview and Demo
- Announcement: Citrix GoToAssist Delivers “One-Stop Shop” for IT Support
- Announcement: Citrix Acquires Beetil
- www.citrix.com, www.citrixonline.com and www.gotoassist.com.
- Twitter: @Citrix, @CitrixOnline, @GoToAssist
- Citrix on Facebook, GoToAssist on Facebook
- Workshifting blog: http://www.workshifting.com/
The development, release, timing and combination of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion and are subject to change without notice or consultation. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract.Citrix and GoToAssist are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and are or may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.