- The Dan Acadia, Herzliya, Israel, a 210 rooms Luxury Hotel, where HOMI installed the new HOMI226 minibars.
- The Rothschild Boutique Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel, a new upscale and fashionable Hotel in the heart of Tel Aviv.
- The Indigo Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel is the first of the Indigo hotel chain in Israel. This is an Art-Deco inspired Boutique style Hotel, 91 rooms, opening in March 2013.
- Mendele Street, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel. A new upscale 66 room Boutique Hotel, opening in April 2013.
- The Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel. 220 rooms, opening in June 2013, one of the most luxurious hotels in Israel. HOMI will install the new HOMI226 minibars.
- The Royal Beach Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel. 230 rooms, opening in June 2013. The newest luxury Hotel in Tel Aviv. HOMI will install the new HOMI226 minibars.
- Z Ocean Miami, Miami, USA. A luxurious all-suite intimate boutique Hotel on South Beach.
- Mama Shelter Lyon, France. Opening in April 2013 is a fashionable new Hotel in Lyon, through Inibar, our distributor in France.
- The Concorde Montparnasse, Paris, France. A landmark Hotel. HOMI will soon install 350 minibars (both HOMI330 and the new HOMI226) in this very famous hotel. Through Inibar, our distributor in France.
Hotel Outsource Management International, Inc. (“ HOMI”) (OTC: HOUM), a multi-national service provider in the hospitality industry, supplying computerized minibars that are primarily intended for in-room refreshments, has announced new outsourcing and installation agreements signed with 10 Upscale / Luxury Hotels. These hotels are located in HOMI's major markets: USA, Europe and Israel. Ongoing installations based on these contracts, of more than 1,500 HOMI ® 226 and HOMI ® 330 computerized minibars and additional external trays, are expected to be completed by the end of Q2 2013. Mr. Daniel Cohen, HOMI’s President, stated: "We are pleased to announce the signing of 10 new additional contracts with luxury hotels, adding more than 1,500 minibars to our portfolio. We expect to see the effects of these installations on the top line starting the third quarter of 2013. During the last few months we have extensively accelerated our sales and marketing efforts, enhancing our activity in the upscale segment. We are now starting to see the fruit of our Expansion Strategy in the luxury hotel market in our main target regions and are focused in continuation of the growth momentum of HOMI, with new contracts and installations to follow." Below is a partial list of the new hotels joining HOMI's portfolio: