- The Dan Acadia, Herzliya, Israel, a 210 rooms Luxury Hotel, where HOMI installed the new HOMI226 minibars.
- The Rothschild Boutique Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel, a new upscale and fashionable Hotel in the heart of Tel Aviv.
- The Indigo Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel is the first of the Indigo hotel chain in Israel. This is an Art-Deco inspired Boutique style Hotel, 91 rooms, opening in March 2013.
- Mendele Street, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel. A new upscale 66 room Boutique Hotel, opening in April 2013.
- The Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel. 220 rooms, opening in June 2013, one of the most luxurious hotels in Israel. HOMI will install the new HOMI226 minibars.
- The Royal Beach Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel. 230 rooms, opening in June 2013. The newest luxury Hotel in Tel Aviv. HOMI will install the new HOMI226 minibars.
- Z Ocean Miami, Miami, USA. A luxurious all-suite intimate boutique Hotel on South Beach.
- Mama Shelter Lyon, France. Opening in April 2013 is a fashionable new Hotel in Lyon, through Inibar, our distributor in France.
- The Concorde Montparnasse, Paris, France. A landmark Hotel. HOMI will soon install 350 minibars (both HOMI330 and the new HOMI226) in this very famous hotel. Through Inibar, our distributor in France.
HOMI and its subsidiaries are engaged in the distribution, marketing and operation of computerized minibars in major branded hotel chains, operating approximately 10,700 computerized minibar systems at 43 hotels located in the United States, Europe and Israel, and in the development and manufacture of a new range of computerized minibar systems, designed to improve the performance of minibar departments, thereby improving the hotel’s bottom line.HOMI offers a number of solutions that are designed to meet the hotels’ needs, ranging from consultation, supervision and rental services, to full outsource installation and operation arrangements. HOMI's leading products are the HOMI ® 330, HOMI ® 226 and the External Dry-Section computerized trays. For more information about HOMI, visit: http://www.my-homi.com/ Forward-Looking Statement This press release contains forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements relate to future events or to the company's future financial performance. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "may", "will", "should", "expects", "plans", "anticipates", "believes", "estimates", "predicts", "potential" or "continue" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the company's or the industry’s actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Although the company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, it cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States, the company does not intend to update any of the forward-looking statements to conform these statements to actual results. The terms, the "Company", "we", "us", "our" means Hotel Outsource Management International, Inc. and its subsidiaries, unless otherwise indicated.