- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 54.00% to $436.75 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENDO HEALTH SOLUTIONS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -29.03%.
- The gross profit margin for ENDO HEALTH SOLUTIONS INC is currently very high, coming in at 70.70%. Regardless of ENDP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ENDP's net profit margin of -89.41% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 2.83 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, ENDP maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.72, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, ENDO HEALTH SOLUTIONS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.