Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Rockwell Automation Incorporated ( ROK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation Incorporated fell $1.06 (-1.2%) to $89.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 980,558 shares of Rockwell Automation Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $88.38-$90.45 after having opened the day at $89.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.34. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Foster Wheeler ( FWLT), down 16%, McDermott International ( MDR), down 15.9%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 9.6%, and Energy Recovery ( ERII), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.