Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Hovnanian ( HOV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Hovnanian rose 7 cents (1.2%) to $5.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, six million shares of Hovnanian exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $5.70-$5.98 after having opened the day at $5.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.85. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), up 13.3%, Sauer-Danfoss ( SHS), up 8.5%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 8.1%, and Xinyuan Real Estate ( XIN), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hovnanian Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.