ADA-ES, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) (“ADA” or the “Company”) today announced that it will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday, March 14th, 2013 before the stock market opens. Michael Durham, President & CEO, and Mark McKinnies, Senior VP & CFO, will conduct a conference call focusing on the financial results and business activities that morning at 10:00 am ET:
- (877) 423-9820 (Domestic)
- (201) 493-6749 (International)
- Through our consolidated subsidiary, Clean Coal Solutions, LLC (“CCS”), we provide our patented Refined Coal (“RC”) CyClean™ technology to enhance combustion of and reduce emissions of NOx and mercury from coals in cyclone boilers and our patent pending M-45™ and M-45-PC™ technologies for Circulating Fluidized Boilers and Pulverized Coal boilers respectively.
- We supply Activated Carbon Injection (“ACI”) and Dry Sorbent Injection (“DSI”) systems, mercury measurement instrumentation, and related services.
- Under an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Arch Coal, we are developing and commercializing an enhanced PRB coal with reduced emissions of mercury and other metals.