Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Capital One Financial ( COF) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Capital One Financial fell 55 cents (-1.1%) to $51.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.8 million shares of Capital One Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.74-$51.63 after having opened the day at $51.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.59. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 11.4%, Gleacher ( GLCH), down 9.3%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 5.4%, and Resource America Inc. CL A ( REXI), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Capital One Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.