Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Vornado Realty ( VNO) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Vornado Realty fell $2.47 (-3%) to $80.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 907,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.21-$83.26 after having opened the day at $82.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.68. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Impac Mortgage Holdings ( IMH), down 25.5%, Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 11.4%, Pathfinder Bancorp ( PBHC), down 9.9%, and Bbva Banco FrancesS.A ( BFR), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vornado Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.