Full Year 2012 Highlights
- White Cliffs Pipeline volumes increased 65%;
- Rose Rock Midstream transportation and marketing volumes increased 53% and 63%, respectively; and
- Increased Cushing storage capacity by 39%.
- On December 31, 2012, SemGroup closed on the sale of SemStream Arizona Propane assets to J.P. Energy Partners, L.P.;
- On January 9, 2013, SemGroup announced plans to pay a quarterly cash dividend to common shareholders beginning in the second quarter of 2013; and
- On January 11, 2013, SemGroup's Master Limited Partnership, Rose Rock Midstream, acquired a 33.3% interest in SemCrude Pipeline, L.L.C., which owns 51% of White Cliffs Pipeline L.L.C., for $273.9 million.