How to Prevent Complexity at the Edge of the Internet From Harming Application Performance and End User Experience DETROIT, Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced the publication of the latest volume of its Application Performance Management (APM) Best Practices collection, titled: "Simplifying Complexity at the Edge of the Internet." Written by thought leaders from Compuware's APM Center of Excellence, this new volume provides tips and techniques for developers, architects, operations and senior IT managers on how to prevent complexity at the edge of the Internet from harming application performance and end-user experience. Download this volume here. The need to deliver great user experiences across a fast changing browser, operating systems and device landscapes puts tremendous pressure on IT operations and application and Web development teams. This volume explores some of the key challenges of monitoring and optimizing complex Internet applications from the end-user perspective. Topics covered in this new volume include:
- managing performance across browsers and devices;
- why page size matters even more for mobile applications;
- how to optimize websites for tablets;
- why real user monitoring matters for managing complexity at the edge of the Internet; and
- managing user experience for Silverlight and Flash applications.
- "Proactive Performance Engineering & DevOps"
- "Best Practices for Optimizing Cloud and Virtualized Applications"
- "APM Best Practices: 2013 State of the Art and Trends"
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- About:Performance Blog
- Outage Analyzer
CONTACT: Press Contact Kayla Siefker, Senior Public Relations Manager, Compuware APM Business Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-227-1402 Jackie Lucas, Warner Communications, 978-526-1960, Jackie@warnerpr.com For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation, One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226, 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com