- Reliable and Secure Low-Cost 4G Wireless Broadband for Primary and Backup Internet Connections
- Range of Features Include Unlimited1 Data, No Overage Fees, Cloud-Based Management, 24/7 Advanced Technical Support and More
CLEAR Professional runs on Clearwire's 4G network in approximately 80 cities across the U.S. and is available beginning March 18, 2013 with the following master agent dealers: X4 Solutions, Telecom Brokerage, Inc., WTG, and Resource Communications Group. It includes three types of plans designed to meet the unique needs of small and midsized businesses:
- CLEAR Professional – Broadband Internet is for businesses seeking primary internet service. Available with Basic or Premium service options, the cost ranges from $30 to $120 per month2. Both services include unlimited1 data use, no overage fees, and 24x7 year round technical support. Premium service provides additional benefits such as a free setup support call, cloud-based management, next-day device replacement, life-of-customer device warranty3, and more.
- CLEAR Professional – Backup Internet keeps businesses connected automatically if their primary internet service goes down. The cost of service ranges from $24 to $45 per month2, based on the contract term length and the business' number of locations. All Backup Internet service plans include Premium features.
- CLEAR Professional – Broadband + Backup Internet is for those businesses that rely on their primary internet service for voice services or multiple static IP addresses, but need faster internet access. It's also designed for companies that provide dedicated third party internet access to customers or vendors. CLEAR Professional Broadband+Backup Internet service provides a fast, secure secondary connection. Plus, if either provider's service goes down, CLEAR Professional automatically routes all traffic to the remaining connection. The cost of service ranges from $45 to $115 per month2 and includes Premium features.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Clearwire Chris Comes (312) 282-0539 firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @ChrisComes