- Brew Stronger: With Custom Brew Technology™, the Keurig® Vue® brewer adjusts water pressure, timing and airflow, so consumers can brew to better suit their taste preferences.
- Brew Bigger: Consumers can brew a larger travel mug with a variety of Vue® packs specially formulated to brew a bigger cup.
- Brew Hotter: Vue® offers a brewing temperature range between 187 and 197 degrees Fahrenheit, so consumers have more ways to customize the perfect cup to their temperature desires.
- Fully programmable black and white touchscreen featuring auto on/off, temperature and strength control, energy saver mode and size selection
- Seven brew sizes — from 4 oz. to 16 oz. travel mug
- Removable 60 oz. water reservoir
- Removable drip tray with adjustable plate
- Brews in under one minute
- Keurig ® Brewing System information: www.keurig.com
- GMCR information: www.GMCR.com.
- Harris Interactive: www.harrisinteractive.com
Forward-Looking StatementsCertain information contained in this filing, including statements concerning expected performance such as those relating to net sales, earnings, cost savings, acquisitions and brand marketing support, are “forward-looking statements”. Generally, these statements may be identified by the use of words such as “may,” “will,” “would,” “expect,” “should,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “believe,” “forecast,” “intend,” “plan” and similar expressions intended to identify forward-looking statements. These statements may relate to: the expected impact of raw material costs and our pricing actions on our results of operations and gross margins, expected trends in net sales and earnings performance and other financial measures, the expected productivity and working capital improvements, the ability to maximize or successfully assert our intellectual property rights, the success of introducing and producing new product offerings, ability to attract and retain senior management, the impact of foreign exchange fluctuations, the adequacy of internally generated funds and existing sources of liquidity, such as the availability of bank financing, the expected results of operations of businesses acquired by us, our ability to issue debt or additional equity securities, our expectations regarding purchasing shares of our common stock under the existing authorizations, and the impact of the inquiry initiated by the SEC and any related litigation or additional governmental inquiry or enforcement proceedings. These and other forward-looking statements are based on management's current views and assumptions and involve risks and uncertainties that could significantly affect expected results. Results may be materially affected by external factors such as damage to our reputation or brand name, business interruptions due to natural disasters or similar unexpected events, actions of competitors, customer relationships and financial condition, the ability to achieve expected cost savings and margin improvements, the successful acquisition and integration of new businesses, fluctuations in the cost and availability of raw and packaging materials, changes in regulatory requirements, and global economic conditions generally which would include the availability of financing, interest, inflation rates and investment return on retirement plan assets, as well as foreign currency fluctuations, risks associated with our information technology systems, the threat of data breaches or cyber-attacks, and other risks described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to update or revise publicly, any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required by law.*Source: Harris Poll 2012 Harris Poll Equitrend® Study **Source: The Edison Awards is a program conducted by Edison Universe, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to fostering future innovators ***Source: NPD All Channels - Total Coffeemaker category includes all coffeemakers and espresso makers. NPD data does not include all retailers, and is estimated to represent 35-40% of the total market