BRANFORD, Conn., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CAS Medical Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CASM) (CASMED), a leader in medical devices for non-invasive patient monitoring, announced today that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2012 on Thursday, March 7 th, prior to the market's opening. Management will host a conference call to discuss these results and answer questions at 10:00 A.M. (ET) that day. Conference call dial-in information is as follows:
- U.S. callers: (866) 239-5859
- International callers: (702) 495-1913
- U.S. callers: (855) 859-2056
- International callers: (404) 537-3406
- Conference ID number (U.S. and international): 16912969
- The replay will also be available at www.casmed.com.
For further information regarding CASMED, visit the Company's website at www.casmed.com.
CONTACT: CAS Medical Systems, Inc. Jeffery A. Baird Chief Financial Officer 203-315-6303 email@example.com Investors LHA Kim Sutton Golodetz (firstname.lastname@example.org) (212) 838-3777 or Bruce Voss (email@example.com) (310) 691-7100 @LHA_IR_PR