- Total fourth quarter 2012 revenue was $37.0 million, a 25.7% increase from the prior-year period.
- Net income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $6.6 million, a 3.7% increase from the prior-year period, and diluted earnings per share was $0.52 based on a diluted share count of 12.8 million.
- Finance receivables as of December 31, 2012 were $437.6 million, an increase of 42.7% from the prior-year period. Net charge-offs as a percentage of average finance receivables for the fourth quarter of 2012 were 7.1%, an increase from 7.0% in the prior-year period.
- Same-store revenue growth 1 for the fourth quarter of 2012 was 17.0%.
- Opened 8 new branches in the fourth quarter of 2012 and its first branch in Georgia in January 2013; as of December 31, 2012, Regional Management’s branch network consisted of 221 locations.
Regional Management Corp. (NYSE: RM), a diversified specialty consumer finance company, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. Fourth Quarter 2012 Highlights and Subsequent Events