- ILG consolidated fourth quarter revenue increased by 11.2% from the same period last year, while full year revenue increased by 10.4%.
- The Company generated fourth quarter diluted earnings per share of $0.27, up 68.8% from the prior year period. Full year adjusted diluted earnings per share were $0.91, an increase of 28.2% year-over-year.
- Interval Network member count increased 2.4% over last year. Full year total transaction revenue was higher by 3.2% year-over-year.
- Fourth quarter Management and Rental segment revenue increased by 47.8%. Full year Management and Rental revenue increased by 45.7%. Segment adjusted EBITDA rose by 87.6% year-over-year.
- ILG declared its first regular quarterly dividend in March 2012. During 2012, ILG paid $28.4 million, or fifty cents per share in dividends, including the acceleration of first quarter 2013.
- Free cash flow was $65.4 million for 2012.
|Three Months Ended December 31,||Quarter Over Quarter Change||Year Ended December 31,||Year Over Year Change|
|Membership and Exchange revenue||81.0||79.4||2.0%||357.7||349.4||2.4%|
|Management and Rental revenue||29.7||20.1||47.8%||115.6||79.4||45.7%|
|Net income attributable to common stockholders||15.3||9.0||69.8%||40.7||41.1||(1.0)%|
|Adjusted net income*||15.3||9.0||69.8%||52.0||41.1||26.3%|
|Adjusted diluted EPS*||$0.27||$0.16||68.8%||$0.91||$0.71||28.2%|
|Balance sheet data||December 31, 2012||December 31, 2011|
|Cash and cash equivalents||101.2||195.5|
|Year Ended December 31,||Year Over Year Change|
|Cash flow data||2012||2011|
|Net cash provided by operating activities||80.4||95.9||(16.1)%|
|Free cash flow*||65.4||82.9||(21.1)%|