- Enterprise Grade – JPMC’s private cloud PaaS operates at scale for thousands of applications and provides guaranteed availability and global failover—integrating seamlessly with existing IT investments.
- “Just Bring Your App” PaaS – removed the friction between developers and IT through single-click application deployment and isolated developers and their applications from the infrastructure.
- Unprecedented Time to Market – application deployment was reduced from many weeks to fewer than five minutes per application.
- Fine Cost Control – created a way to allocate and assign surface resources to developers on an internal “pay as you go” model to keep costs in check and maximize utilization .
- Standardization of Productivity and Architecture Patterns – achieved an unprecedented ability to write hundreds of new custom applications per year that would leverage the platform and support common application management, in addition to offering platform services such as messaging and caching and cloud architecture patterns.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.