Planar UltraRes ultra HD displays offer the following benefits:
- Four times the pixel density: Planar UltraRes 4K displays offer four times the resolution of a full HD display . With a native resolution of 3840 x 2160, Planar UltraRes displays make it possible to view the most granular information with stunningly sharp focus.
- Advanced image quality: Planar UltraRes displays feature latest-generation LED-lit LCD technology, selectable dynamic contrast and local dimming for enhanced contrast. Planar UltraRes displays also support a full 60Hz refresh rate and 10-bit color for an exceedingly life-like video experience.
- Advanced industrial design: Planar UltraRes displays provide a sleek design for both function and style. The displays have a slim metal bezel, wide range of digital connectivity options and incorporate failover power supply for 24x7 environments.
- Innovative mounting system: The Planar Profile™ Mounting System allows for an extremely slim profile when wall-mounted (about three inches) and provides a front service access mode. The Planar Profile™ Tiling Kit allows for optimized horizontal tiling of multiple Planar UltraRes displays and the industry’s narrowest image-to-image gap for large format 4K displays.
- Breakthrough energy efficiency: Planar UltraRes displays come with an advanced energy-efficient design that utilizes edge-lit LED technology and passive cooling. The displays can automatically switch to standby mode when no source is detected and consume less than 0.5 watt of standby power. Planar UltraRes displays include no lead or mercury and are fanless and absolutely quiet.
- Modular for easy repair: Planar UltraRes displays have lockable, front service access, providing ease of service without removing the display from the wall.
- UR8450-LX: 2D landscape display ideal for conference and control rooms.
- UR8450-MX: 2D landscape and portrait, higher brightness model designed for digital signage and other higher ambient light environments.
- UR8450-3D: 2D and 3D landscape support, ideal for decision rooms where both 2D and 3D images and video are viewed.