REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that Informatica Cloud has been named the recipient of the Salesforce AppExchange Customer Choice Awards for IT & Administration, as selected by salesforce.com customers. In receiving this award, Informatica joined all the winners in receiving recognition for their ability to take customer success to new levels. Informatica Cloud Integration for Salesforce is immediately available for deployment on the AppExchange, the world's leading business apps marketplace, at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/ . Informatica received its award for IT & Administration, which includes the Integration and Data Cleansing categories. This is the fifth year in a row that Informatica Cloud has been honored with this award by salesforce.com customers. Easy to set up, use and administer, Informatica Cloud integrates cloud applications and platforms such as Salesforce CRM with on-premise enterprise systems, other cloud applications, databases, files and social media data sources. Informatica Cloud's multitenant cloud integration service can be used to load, migrate, extract, synchronize, replicate, validate and cleanse master data on demand. Over 40 Billion Transactions per Month Informatica Cloud now integrates more than 40 billion records - twice as many as a year ago - and processes more than 7.5 million cloud data integration jobs per month. In 2012, Informatica Cloud introduced:
- Informatica Cloud MDM, a native Salesforce Platform application for organizations looking to improve the quality of their customer information within Salesforce, with the aim of achieving better lead conversion, customer targeting, CRM adoption, and cross-sell outcomes.
- Informatica Cloud Contact Validation Service, which allows organizations to standardize their data by validating and correcting postal addresses from over 240 countries, validating email addresses, and checking phone numbers against the National Do Not Call Registry in the United States.
- Informatica Cloud Data Loader for Salesforce, first released in 2008, the application was enhanced in 2012 to help customers easily migrate to Salesforce from legacy CRM systems, as well as automate imports/exports of database and file data.
- Informatica Cloud Integration Templates, which allow application developers and partners, including ISVs and SIs, to design and run integration applications with custom workflows and business processes between applications in the cloud or on-premise.
- Informatica Cloud Developer Edition, which combines a cloud connector toolkit, cloud integration templates, and a robust REST API, enabling developers to rapidly embed end-user customizable integration logic and connectivity into cloud applications via Informatica Cloud.
"This is the fifth consecutive year that Informatica Cloud has been chosen by salesforce.com customers as the best solution on the AppExchange for IT and Administration," said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Integration, Informatica. "During the past 12 months, Informatica Cloud has experienced tremendous growth in number of subscribers and in integration jobs handled per month, indicative of the accelerating adoption of cloud computing and its critical need for powerful, yet simple to use integration to fully unlock the potential of the cloud."The IT and Administration category is one of 13 separate categories recognized by Salesforce AppExchange customers. The AppExchange Customer Choice Awards recognize AppExchange partners who have had excellent user reviews in a specific calendar year. They are awarded based on user-contributed reviews and do not reflect the opinions of salesforce.com, its employees or partners. Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorp #Cloud Receives 5th Consecutive #Salesforce #AppExchange Customer Choice Award http://bit.ly/VCpW3k About Informatica Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integrationsoftware. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com . Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation , http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp . About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,700 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com's AppExchange. Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
###Note: Informatica, Informatica Cloud and Informatica PowerCenter are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 firstname.lastname@example.org