REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of dataintegration software, today announced that InformaticaCloud has been named the recipient of the SalesforceAppExchange Customer Choice Awards for IT & Administration, asselected by salesforce.com customers. In receiving this award,Informatica joined all the winners in receiving recognition fortheir ability to take customer success to new levels. Informatica Cloud Integration for Salesforce is immediatelyavailable for deployment on the AppExchange, the world's leadingbusiness apps marketplace, at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/. Informatica received its award for IT & Administration,which includes the Integration and Data Cleansing categories. Thisis the fifth year in a row that Informatica Cloud has been honoredwith this award by salesforce.com customers. Easy to set up, use and administer, Informatica Cloud integratescloud applications and platforms such as Salesforce CRM withon-premise enterprise systems, other cloud applications, databases,files and social media data sources. Informatica Cloud'smultitenant cloud integration service can be used to load, migrate,extract, synchronize, replicate, validate and cleanse master dataon demand. Over 40 Billion Transactions per Month Informatica Cloud now integrates more than 40 billion records -twice as many as a year ago - and processes more than 7.5 millioncloud data integration jobs per month. In 2012, Informatica Cloud introduced:
- Informatica CloudMDM, a native Salesforce Platform application for organizationslooking to improve the quality of their customer information withinSalesforce, with the aim of achieving better lead conversion,customer targeting, CRM adoption, and cross-sell outcomes.
- Informatica Cloud Contact Validation Service, which allowsorganizations to standardize their data by validating andcorrecting postal addresses from over 240 countries, validatingemail addresses, and checking phone numbers against the National DoNot Call Registry in the United States.
- Informatica Cloud Data Loader for Salesforce, first released in2008, the application was enhanced in 2012 to help customers easilymigrate to Salesforce from legacy CRM systems, as well as automateimports/exports of database and file data.
- Informatica Cloud Integration Templates, which allowapplication developers and partners, including ISVs and SIs, todesign and run integration applications with custom workflows andbusiness processes between applications in the cloud oron-premise.
- Informatica Cloud Developer Edition, which combines a cloudconnector toolkit, cloud integration templates, and a robust RESTAPI, enabling developers to rapidly embed end-user customizableintegration logic and connectivity into cloud applications viaInformatica Cloud.
"This is the fifth consecutive year that Informatica Cloud hasbeen chosen by salesforce.com customers as the best solution on theAppExchange for IT and Administration," said Juan Carlos Soto,senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Integration,Informatica. "During the past 12 months, Informatica Cloud hasexperienced tremendous growth in number of subscribers and inintegration jobs handled per month, indicative of the acceleratingadoption of cloud computing and its critical need for powerful, yetsimple to use integration to fully unlock the potential of thecloud."The IT and Administration category is one of 13 separatecategories recognized by Salesforce AppExchange customers. TheAppExchange Customer Choice Awards recognize AppExchange partnerswho have had excellent user reviews in a specific calendar year.They are awarded based on user-contributed reviews and do notreflect the opinions of salesforce.com, its employees orpartners. Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorp #CloudReceives 5th Consecutive #Salesforce #AppExchange Customer ChoiceAward http://bit.ly/VCpW3k About Informatica Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number oneindependent provider of data integrationsoftware.Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their topbusiness imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend onInformatica to fully leverage their information assets residingon-premise, in the Cloud and acrosssocial networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000(1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com.Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informaticaand http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp. About the Salesforce Platform and theAppExchange The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted andcomprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloudapps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom appsbuilt by customers and more than 1,700 apps developed by partnersin its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the SalesforcePlatform can be easily distributed and marketed throughsalesforce.com's AppExchange. Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks ofsalesforce.com, inc.
###Note: Informatica, Informatica Cloud and Informatica PowerCenter are trademarks or registeredtrademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and injurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and productnames may be trade names or trademarks of their respectiveowners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 firstname.lastname@example.org