- NOOK Profiles ™: A personalized experience that instantly transforms the device in hand to any family member’s very own tablet so only they can see their own content.
- NOOK Channels ™: A pioneering recommendation system that provides an easy way to discover new titles by theme.
- The ability to sync the last page read across NOOK devices and apps so customers don’t lose their place.
- A stunning Full HD 1920x1280 display for rich color and deep contrast.
- Expandable memory and free unlimited NOOK Cloud ™ storage for all NOOK content.
- Adjustable fonts, spacing and themes for a customized reading experience.
- A powerful 1.5Ghz dual-core processor and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained via the Internet by visiting the company's corporate website: www.barnesandnobleinc.com.NOOK ®, NOOK Store ™, NOOK Video ™, NOOK Video Apps ™ are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. Other trademarks referenced in this release are the property of their respective owners. Follow Barnes & Noble on Twitter ( www.bn.com/twitter), Facebook ( www.facebook.com/barnesandnoble) and YouTube ( www.youtube.com/barnesandnoble). About NOOK Media LLC NOOK reading and entertainment products make it easy to read what you love, anywhere you like ™ with a fun, easy-to-use and immersive digital reading experience. With NOOK, customers gain access to the expansive NOOK Store ™ of more than 3 million digital books, plus periodicals, comics, apps, movies and TV shows, and the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through free NOOK Reading Apps ™ and NOOK Video apps, available at www.nook.com/freenookapps. NOOK owners receive Always Free NOOK Support in any of Barnes & Noble’s nearly 700 bookstores. Find NOOK devices in Barnes & Noble stores and online at www.nook.com, as well as leading retailers including Best Buy, Walmart, Target and many others. NOOK products are available in the United Kingdom through www.nook.co.uk and leading retailers. For more information on NOOK, follow us on www.twitter.com/nookBN or www.twitter.com/nook_UK and www.facebook.com/nook.